archive

Thursday, June 3, 2021

19th of April

I love when random items fall off the shelve 

When it happens, you know what to do 

You do not need directions 

Pick them up, put them back 

You even have the opportunity to clean the shelves first 

And organize them in an ergonomic way  

That’s when you see the potential of something you thought was settled 

If life gives you lemons... 

 

But then your whole storage was refurnished this way 

And every time you look at it you remember  

What it once was, before everything fell apart 

 

People envy your organization skills 

And sometimes you wish you didn’t have them 

They paint them as a gift, something you were born to 

Was I born to see my world falling into cracks constantly? 

That’s rude 

 

Literally, people would kill to be this rational  

I would kill to have your urge to kill. 

Sometimes, life is just bland. 

You cry for feeling too much 

I squeeze my tears 

In hope of crying of pain one day  

No comments:

Post a Comment